The 2018 Police Committee Meetings will be held at Manlius Town Hall, 301 Brooklea Dr., Fayetteville NY. The meetings will start at 5:00 PM on:
February 28, 2018
April 25, 2018
June 27, 2018
August 22, 2018
October 24, 2018
December 19, 2018
To view the minutes of the Police Committee Click Here.
- John Loeffler - Chairman - Town of Manlius
- Michael Crowell - Chief of Police
- Karen Green - Town of Manlius
- John Abbott - Village of Minoa
- Dan Kinsella - Village of Fayetteville
- Scott McGrew -Village of Manlius
- Tom Pilewski - Village of Manlius
- Allison A. Weber - Secretary
The Town of Manlius Police Committee was formed in 1985 when the Town of Manlius and the Villages of Fayetteville, Manlius, and Minoa entered into an Intermunicipal Agreement wherein the municipalities agreed to jointly provide police services for the residents of the Town of Manlius.
Purpose & Membership
The Police Committee was formed when the Department was established in the 1980's. It provides a forum for communicating events and other developments within our community that pertain to policing and for the review of relevant policies and procedures within the department. The committee consists of 5 voting members, appointed by each of the Villages, and two appointed by the Town. Committee members serve at the pleasure of their appointing municipality without compensation.