Town Board Meeting Schedule for 2018 - Meetings will be held at the Town of Manlius, Town Hall, 301 Brooklea Dr.,
Fayetteville NY 13066 in the Board Room at 6:30 PM.
January 10, 2018 July 11, 2018
January 24, 2018 July 25, 2018
February 14, 2018 August 8, 2018
February 28, 2018 August 22, 2018
March 14, 2018 September 12, 2018
March 28, 2018 September 26, 2018
April 11, 2018 October 10, 2018
April 25, 2018 October 24, 2018
May 9, 2018 November 14, 2018
May 23, 2018 November 28, 2018
June 14, 2018 December 12, 2018
June 27, 2018 December 19, 2018
2019 Organizational Meeting - January 2, 2019
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available from the Town Clerk following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Click on name for contact information.
- Edmond J. Theobald, Supervisor
- John R. Loeffler, Councilor and Deputy Supervisor
- Sara Bollinger , Councilor
- Vincent Giordano, Councilor
- Karen Green, Councilor
- Nicholas J. Marzola, Councilor
- Richard Rossetti, Councilor
Town Board is Responsible for:
- Administering all assets and properties
- Adopting ordinances and local laws affecting the public health, safety, and welfare and providing penalties for their enforcement
- Appointing officers, commissions, boards, and other personnel necessary to administer the Town's affairs
- Approving all bids for town services and materials
- Authorizing expenditures for specific projects not otherwise budgeted
- Formulating overall Town policy
- Governing the Town
- Reviewing and approving bills and payroll for payment
- Reviewing and approving Town budget
Composition of Town Board
The Town of Manlius Town Board is composed of the Town Supervisor 6 Town Councilors. These are all elected, part-time positions. Normally, local elections are held each odd-numbered year in November at the General Election.
The Supervisor serves a 2-year term and the Councilors serve a 4-year term. Three Councilor positions are up for election every 2 years.
A majority of the Board members must be present in order to constitute a quorum for the transaction of business, and the vote of each Board member upon every question is recorded in the official minutes of the meetings. An affirmative vote of a majority of all members of the Board is required for the adoption of any action, motion, or legislation.
The meetings are open to the public. Please see the Rules of Decorum at Public Meetings (PDF) document before attending.