Town Board Meeting Schedule for 2017 - Meetings will be held at the Town of Manlius, Town Hall, 301 Brooklea Dr.,
Fayetteville NY13066 in the Board Room at 7:00PM.
January 11, 2017 July 12, 2017
January 25, 2017 July 26, 2017
February 8, 2017 August 9, 2017
February 22, 2017 August 23, 2017
March 9, 2017 September 13, 2017
March 22, 2017 September 27, 2017
April 12, 2017 October 11, 2017
April 26, 2017 October 25, 2017
May 10, 2017 November 1, 2017
May 24, 2017 November 15, 2017
June 14, 2017 December 6, 2017
June 28, 2017 December 20, 2017
2018 Organizational Meeting - January 3, 2018
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available from the Town Clerk following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Click on name for contact information.
- Edmond J. Theobald, Supervisor
- John R. Loeffler, Councilor and Deputy Supervisor
- Vincent Giordano, Councilor
- Karen Green, Councilor
- David M. Marnell, Sr., Councilor
- Nicholas J. Marzola, Councilor
- Richard Rossetti, Councilor
Town Board is Responsible for:
- Administering all assets and properties
- Adopting ordinances and local laws affecting the public health, safety, and welfare and providing penalties for their enforcement
- Appointing officers, commissions, boards, and other personnel necessary to administer the Town's affairs
- Approving all bids for town services and materials
- Authorizing expenditures for specific projects not otherwise budgeted
- Formulating overall Town policy
- Governing the Town
- Reviewing and approving bills and payroll for payment
- Reviewing and approving Town budget
Composition of Town Board
The Town of Manlius Town Board is composed of the Town Supervisor 6 Town Councilors. These are all elected, part-time positions. Normally, local elections are held each odd-numbered year in November at the General Election.
The Supervisor serves a 2-year term and the Councilors serve a 4-year term. Three Councilor positions are up for election every 2 years.
A majority of the Board members must be present in order to constitute a quorum for the transaction of business, and the vote of each Board member upon every question is recorded in the official minutes of the meetings. An affirmative vote of a majority of all members of the Board is required for the adoption of any action, motion, or legislation.
The meetings are open to the public. Please see the Rules of Decorum at Public Meetings (PDF) document before attending.