301 Brooklea Dr.
Fayetteville NY 13066
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:30am - 4:30pm
Extended Hours: 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month
8:30am - 6:45pm
Message from the Town Clerk:
When looking for anything in the Town the Town Clerk's Office is a great place to start. Our office is always buzzing with activity and information. Just give us a call and we can try to point you in the right direction!
The Town Board meetings are held the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at 7:00pm. Please look below at our important links for more information on the meetings and so much more.
- Attending Town Board meetings and keeping a complete and accurate record of the proceedings
- Preparing minutes of the Town Board meetings and keeping them in Minute Books
- Having custody of all Records, Books, and Papers of the Town
- Retaining an Ordinance Book
- Recording all Local Laws
- Procuring and maintaining Signboard and Post Legal Notices
- Assisting with General and Primary Elections
- Administering Oaths of Office to all Officers and Employees of the Town
- Issuing Sporting and Fishing Licenses, Dog Licenses, Marriage Licenses, Peddlers and Solicitors Licenses, Games of Chance and Bell Jar Licenses, Handicap Parking Permits, Sales of Zoning and other Ordinances
- Preparing abstract for payment
- Accepting fees for building permits, copies of records, Highway Agreements, and other permits
- Processing fees collected by other offices
- Legal Notices regarding Bids, Public Hearings, etc.
- Providing Notary Services to the public
- Serving as the Town's Freedom of Information Officer