Virtual Board MeetingsWhile we are practicing social distancing, please join our Virtual Board Meetings with Zoom. Meeting information will be posted on the homepage, the agenda and the Document Center.
To send a public comment online to the Town Board, please fill out this form.
Town Board Meeting Schedule for 2020 - Meetings will be held at the Town of Manlius, Town Hall, 301 Brooklea Dr., Fayetteville NY 13066 in the Board Room at 6:30 PM.
*No Open Podium on August 26th
Town Board Budget Meetings
Meetings will be held at the Town of Manlius, Town Hall, 301 Brooklea Dr., Fayetteville NY 13066 in the Board Room at 4:00 PM.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available from the Town Clerk following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Click on name for contact information.
- Edmond J. Theobald, Supervisor
- Sara Bollinger, Councilor
- John Deer, Councilor
- Elaine Denton, Councilor
- Karen Green, Councilor
- Katelyn Kriesel, Councilor
- Heather Allison Waters, Councilor
Town Board is Responsible for:
- Administering all assets and properties
- Adopting ordinances and local laws affecting the public health, safety, and welfare and providing penalties for their enforcement
- Appointing officers, commissions, boards, and other personnel necessary to administer the Town's affairs
- Approving all bids for town services and materials
- Authorizing expenditures for specific projects not otherwise budgeted
- Formulating overall Town policy
- Governing the Town
- Reviewing and approving bills and payroll for payment
- Reviewing and approving Town budget
Composition of Town Board
The Town of Manlius Town Board is composed of the Town Supervisor 6 Town Councilors. These are all elected, part-time positions. Normally, local elections are held each odd-numbered year in November at the General Election.
The Supervisor serves a 2-year term and the Councilors serve a 4-year term. Three Councilor positions are up for election every 2 years.
A majority of the Board members must be present in order to constitute a quorum for the transaction of business, and the vote of each Board member upon every question is recorded in the official minutes of the meetings. An affirmative vote of a majority of all members of the Board is required for the adoption of any action, motion, or legislation.
The meetings are open to the public. Please see the Rules of Decorum at Public Meetings (PDF) document before attending.