Signs & Lighting


Road signs are there for your safety. Please call us immediately at 656-3090 if you see a damaged or missing sign.

Street Lighting

To report broken street lights, you can call Town Hall at 637-3414. These are maintained by National Grid, and we will report your concern to them.

Traffic Lights

Traffic lights located in the Town of Manlius are owned and maintained by either Onondaga County or the State of New York, and issues concerning them can be reported directly to them. View the webpage for County & State information. If you try unsuccessfully to report a problem to them, you are welcome to call our office; and we will try to help you report the information to the proper governmental body.