Planning Board Meeting Highlights from the Clerk – 11-28-2022
1. A&E & SNY Center- Public Hearing - Med Spa – Behind Resort Lifestyles
A Public Hearing was held. The matter was referred to the Zoning Board of Appeals for a variance and the Applicants will reappear before the Board on January 9th.
2. Twin Shores Properties, LLC – Public Hearing – Fietta Properties –
A Public Hearing was held. The Board approved the Subdivision with conditions.
3. Grazi Zazzara Jr. - Zone Change Recommendation to Town Board – Eastern
Hills Bible Church - RA to RM – 4600 Enders Road
The Board tabled the matter until they can get more input from the Town Board.
4. Woodland Hills Subdivision (Hoag Lane Development)
2nd Presentation - 16-Lot Subdivision – 5280 Hoag Lane, Fayetteville
The Board tabled the Application until further information can be obtained.
5. Ron Dimon – 4911 Palmer Road, Manlius, NY 13104 - Initial Presentation – 2
The Board scheduled a Public Hearing for January 9th.
6. Danielle and Ryan Ewert – 8291 East Seneca Turnpike, Manlius NY, 13104
Initial Presentation – Site Plan and Special Use Permit – Pawsits Doggie Daycare
The Board tabled the Application for Subdivision Approval
7. Danielle and Ryan Ewert – 8291 East Seneca Turnpike, Manlius NY, 13104
Initial Presentation – Site Plan and Special Use Permit – Ryan’s Landscaping
The Board tabled the Application for further information.
To learn more about this meeting, please visit our agenda center here: https://www.townofmanlius.org/AgendaCenter/Planning-Board-3
To view the full meeting please visit our YouTube page here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuns8eAo884