For those residents enrolled in the Brush district through the Town of Manlius, the 2023 bi-weekly brush pickups
begin Monday April 3rd. Please note the following:
• Absolutely do not use your either of your Syracuse totes (trash or recycling) to put
your brush in for pickup. If you do this your brush will be passed over and left.
• Please make sure to have your brush properly prepared to ensure pickup by the haulers.
• Please be certain to have your brush out no later than 6am of your pickup day or the night before.
• If your brush is not taken on your pickup day please leave it to the road and contact either Syracuse Haulers (315-426-6771)
or the Trash and Brush Coordinator at 315-637-8815.
• If you are uncertain about what your brush pick up day is please contact Syracuse Haulers or the Trash and Brush Coordinator.