Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Show All Answers
The Town of Manlius owns no parks. However, there are parks within the Town that are owned by other governmental agencies.
- Green Lakes State Park (New York State) - (315) 637-6111
- Mill Run Park (Village of Manlius) - (315) 682-9171
- Beard Park (Village of Fayetteville) - (315) 637-4715
- Canal Park - (Village of Fayetteville) - (315) 637-4715
- Lewis Park - (Village of Minoa) - (315) 656-3100
Yes, the company that we use to take credit card payments charges a non-refundable fee of 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction. You can register for multiple programs in one transaction. If you want to avoid this fee you may still mail or bring in a check to pay for the program at the Town of Manlius Recreation Office. Please be sure that your profile is done online at RecDesk before mailing in a check.